CQB Radio: Episode 21 – “A Beast Of A Show” is here.
Get the latest podcast at http://www.cqbradio.libsyn.com or download it on iTunes
As always our contact info is as follows:
WE ARE ON: YouTube, Skype, Twitter, and Facebook
CQB Radio: Episode 21 – A Beast Of A Show
– Introduction and Welcome
– Word On The Street: Airsoft Kalamazoo and a few airsoft ops
– Assessment: Echo 1 MP5 RIS, Taurus 24/7, KWA M9 PTP
– Tricks Of The Trade: Booligan on airosft retailer, suppliers, and more
– Loadout: G&P Red dot, Voodoo Tactical Deployment bag, FiDragon Throat Mic, Condor jacket, and OTB boots
– Retailer Review: Tim from AirsoftGI
– Dr. Airsoft: How to handle your airsoft gun
– Just In: New items to the airsoft world
INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME
Welcome to a new CQB Radio supporter, Airsoft Fix – http://www.airsoftfix.com
We are having a contest to win an H&K G36C from ARES, a UTG gun bag, a red dot, and some BBs (all from Pyramyd Air). To enter, follow Pyramyd Air on Twitter, fan them on Facebook, and e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "add me" and we'll add you to their update list. Contest ends 12/31/10
First, we heard from Tino of Airsoft Kalamazoo (http://www.airsoftofkalamazoo.com/)
In Tricks of the Trade we talked to Booligan about the difference among retailers, suppliers, manufacturers, and more.
Loadout started with the G&P red dot from Airsoft Fix.
Dr. Airsoft had on Larry to talk over airsoft safety and handling our weapons.
In the Retailer Review we talk with Tim from AirsoftGI.
Eric told us about some new items in the airsoft world, like the Magpul ACR in foliage green from Airsoft Extreme.
Keep on firin’,