- Airsoft Station Unboxing
Just a few things I picked up from Airsoft Station. These are all for my new loadout.
- Airsoft Evike.com- King Arms Gas Grenade 101
This video will teach how to assemble & disassemble a King Arms grenade
for the replacement kit in this video:
The Teflon Grease was purchased at Home Depot.
Thanks for watching another Evike.com Tutorial – another step to educating the airsoft industry and all the players in the world!
- The Empire Are Jerks #5
The Empire are being jerks yet again.
Not even droids are safe.
Storm Trooper #1 – Big Monkey
Storm Trooper #2 – BrickUnit
Weapons provided by BrickArms:
Music (Killing Time) by Kevin MacLeod:
Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan on facebook:
If you have any questions please visit the Q & A section of our website:
Monkey News & Updates Blog:
Purchase thefourmonkeys merchandise:
#62 – Most Discussed (Today) – Film & Animation
- Airsoft Evike.com- *NEW* GHK AK Gas Blowback
GHK Full Metal AK74 Airsoft GBB Rifle with Real Wood Furniture
This is the New GHK AK74 GBB Rifle. This gun features an Airsoft GBB rifle made out of as much steel as possible to imitate the prefect collector’s item. The internals are also a solid metal reinforced setup that have been redesigned with optimal performance in mind. The gas system has been designed to deliver a more realistic hard kick when fired. To top it off the Fore Grip and Stock on GHK’s AK74 are Real Wood featuring a great looking, high quality finish. With its amazing performance and great looks this gun is sure to impress!
Muzzle Velocity: 370-420 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB’s)
Magazine: 40rds. (Steel Shell) This is a new design and is not compatible with older style GHK AK magazines.
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
Firing Mode: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Dimensions: 902mm L x 178mm H (without magazine)
Thread: 14mm Negative
Package Contents: Gun, Magazine, Manual
– Steel Stamped Receiver & Blowback unit.
– LCT High quality imitation wood hand guard & stock.
– Aluminum outer barre and full steel front end assembly.
– Steel AK adjustable sight system.
– Steel upper receiver / bolt cover.
– Steel front sight and flashhider.
– No-dry-fire mode select fire.
– Real scale ahnd grip.
– Built-in stock sling adapter.
– Easy disassembling.
– Fits real Russian type bayonet (not included).
– Beautiful Real Wood Furniture with a High Quality finish
– Reinforced Bolt Assembly, Trigger Assembly, and Loading Nozzle
– Hard Kick Recoil
– Magazine is solid and heavy weight
You can find it on Evike.com here:
- Airsoft GI – Tim, Bob, and John Lu Talk about Airsoft GI
We’ve interviewed John numerous times on Airsoft GI TV. This time he thought it might be cool if he interviewed us.
- Airsoft GI – OPLCMSS Presents Operation Red Storm 2 Part 2 – Tactical Nuke
Operation Red Storm is a two day, weekend long event. Here is Bob’s account of the second day.
- Basic AEG Maintenance – RFR Workbench Episode 2
Rapid Fire Review brings another great workbench episode on basic AEG maintenance. We’ll show you how to relax the spring, clean the inner barrel and many other tips and tricks to keep your gun operating consistently over the long haul!
- EyePro with Glasses
This vid is more of a look at what I have done to help make wearing Glasses with Eyepro a little more comfortable for me. This should give ideas to those of you out there that wear prescription Glasses.
- MAGPUL MOE GBB TEST (DIY VERSION)
MAGPUL MOE GBB TEST (DIY VERSION)
- Redwolf Airsoft – New Products 25
Its been a while since our last update, we have been busy catching up with IWA show footage as well as a mountain of backlogged new products that built up when we where in Germany. In this catch-up we cover the G&P CAR-15 and a variety of Marushin gas weapons including two X Cartridge revolvers, two GBB M2 Carbines and a Marushin Kar98k shell ejector.
- CQB CITY AIRSOFT ACTION APRIL 10th 2011 (Magpul Masada Systema PTW MP5K M4)
- ICS MX5-PRO Series H2E electronic control Airsoft AEG
ICS MX5-PRO MS1 Folding Stock (ICS-19) / Retractable Stock (ICS-18)
ICS Patented H2E electronic control technology brings you the revolutionary tri-burst shooting mode!!
Able to regulate voltage, increase the battery life, save power consumption, and increase the life of motor. It also has high durability and humid resistant.
Available at http://www.ehobbyasia.com now!
- RA-Tech WE M14 Airsoft Gun Details Section8 Scotland
A short interview with one of our Airsoft players who’s gun has become so popular among my viewers. You can contact him direct at http://www.youtube.com/JohnMacCoy
One of almost 300 Airsoft War videos filmed in the UK you can see more at http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie or Google "Scoutthedoggie"
Filmed at Section8 Airsoft Allanton, central scotland if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on their website at http://www.s8airsoft.com/
Filmed using a Canon 550D DSLR type camera, recorded at 720p HD in PAL at 50 frames per second, edited using Apple iMovie 09, edited on an Apple MacBook Pro
- HK G36-C By UMAREX Airsoft gun Review By Operator Lane Maddox
This is Lanes review of the H&K G36-C AEG by UMAREX
- Menace Airsofts Tactical Loadout Series Operator Lane Maddox’s Real Steel/Airsoft Rig
This is operator Lane Maddox’s Real Steel SHTF/ airsoft rig Lane is a very bright young man and I fully endorse him and his channel
- strykeairsoft.com – ECHO 1 ASC-H / SCAR-H Overview
- Menace Airsofts Tactical Loadout Series Operator Shwell11’s Rigs
This is the submission fro Shwell11 on his two Rigs Condor and Pantech
- Echo1USA 2011 Video Contest – Win an Echo1USA M240B!
The Echo1USA 2011 Video Contest – Make a 30 – 60 second video about Echo1USA. The video with the most likes wins the Ohio Ordnance Works M240B from Echo1USA. Contest Begins April 11, 2011 and Ends October 10, 2011.
- NJ Airsoft Battle 2011 – MP5, SCAR, G36, M4
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING AT THIS FIELD, THE NEXT GAME IS THE 16TH!
- Fusion Engine Burst Mode at 40rps
Some short clips testing testing feeding and accuracy in a PR-15 demo unit.