Californian Airsofters are spitting tacks over the prospect of Senate Bill 798 passing through the Senate. This bill may require all Airsoft guns bought and sold in the State of California be emblazoned with vivid colouring of the red, blue, green or clear variety. While I suffer under an archaic law requiring all my AEGS to be semi-auto only, this is much worse, in my opinion. While widely publicised now, it doesn’t hurt to throw some more light on it. Here is an appeal video from Prodigy who is a member of Airsoft Team Kilo23.
Download the letter now and fax/email/post to register your objection.
This article, STOP California Senate Bill 798, how you can help., was originally published by Everything Airsoft. Copyright 2010
- 20/06/2010 — Smith & Wesson files Lawsuit against Cybergun, S.A. (3)
- 03/06/2010 — Unauthorized WETTI M14 GBB Distribution in Germany (2)
- 08/03/2010 — The Tacoma Airsoft Seizure Update: The Great Federal Airsoft Theft (3)
- 07/03/2010 — The WE Prototype Smorgasbord: M14, Sten Gun, Browning HP, M16 VN and AK-74U + others (17)
- 27/02/2010 — Airsoft Outlet Northwest gives the scoop on the Tacoma Seizure, an industry without a standard (7)