The replacement for the Marine’s vest and body armour, Flyye is now taking pre-orders of this vest. Made of 1000D Cordura, no pricing details and interested parties can contact Flyye to learn more about this. It will be available in black, olive drab, ranger green, khaki, coyote brown, and multicam colours, it uses YKK flex materials. Check with retailers who are stocking up on Flyye products to ask when it’s going to be available at their shops or online stores.
Plates are not included, you can check at other sellers for some dummy plates to use with this item.
Filed under Flyye, News, Vest
New arrival at Royal Tiger Gear. A MOLLE studded suspender that based on a familiar design.. "FLYYE Right-Angle Belt –ver.FE same design as FLYYE Right-Angle Belt, but in the internal side, it also use the CORDURA instead of netting material. This makes it 100% original as the basic design. As CORDURA material is more expensive and durable, so the price of this is a little bit expensive.
- this is the version FE
- Load Balance web system with MOLLE belt provided a lightweight choice for CQB
- Adjustable Suspenders and Waist size
- Made of Invista CORDURA® 1000D*1000D/35T*29T Nylon fabric, water resistance 1200mm .
- Military specification nylon webbing,UV protection,light weight, abrasion and low temperature resistance.
- Heavy duty mil. spec. sewing seam.
- Mil-Spec. 420 denier Nylon liner improving durability and water resistance.
- Mil-Spec. velcros can be used over 20,000 times.
- UTX top quality brass snap buttons adopted
- Heavy-duty YKK® zipper on main compartment"
More Flyye items from Landwarrior Airsoft… "A Chest Harness by FLYYE®, which is always using good quality materials. There are 4 Magazine Pouch which can carry 3 M16 Magazines or 2 AK Magazines at one time for each pouch. It also features a zippered side pocket which is big in size and good for holding documents. Opening the admin pouch, you can see there are special pockets and holders for storing pens and other accessories.
This Vest benefits from being made out of Invista 1000D Cordura Nylon, with incredibly durable properties, making it more resistant to the usual wear and tear (up to three times more resistant than normal Nylon).
The construction is made to military specifications, which ensures that this product will last a long time, throughout all conditions. The material is resistant to water, and can handle damp environments easily, maintaining its structure."