Justin Chan, a Facebook friend of ours posted a video about highly customised Top M4 Shell-Ejecting AEG. The custom gun does really impress, with VLTOR body and Magpul accessories. What also was done was the custom PMAG windowed-magazine where you can see the number of rounds left just like the real thing. A blog post at Militaryblog.jp which roughly translates as a “pikopiko magazine system” will show you how it was done.
Category Archives: PMAG
In partnership with Magpul, G&P is presenting a sneak peak at a prototype of its up and coming Magpul PMAG specifically for WA M4 GBBR compatible systems. The real steel PMAG is constructed from impact-modified, long fiber reinforced polymer which when replicated has always been incompatible and dangerous with the pressures involved with compressed gas, so the G&P/Magpul PTS PMAG, unlike the polymer PTS PMAG for AEGs, is constructed of metal but still retaining the unique PMAG waffle design. The mag capacity is 39rds.
Hat tip to Airsoftnews.fr
- 25/05/2010 — Massive Western Arms Pistol and Rifle Update (0)
- 25/04/2010 — New Western Arms M4A1 Custom Magpul II GBBRs (0)
- 09/06/2010 — G&P: MOE CQB in Black and Dark Earth + 16" KAC Alloy Rims?? (1)
- 31/05/2010 — The Stuff We Missed for Week Ending May 30th 2010 (0)
- 23/05/2010 — ViperTech CAR-15 (Colt Model 607) GBBR in Production (0)