Category Archives: Sniper
A huge shipment of Laylax and other upgrade parts just arrived for your APS2 Sniper Rifle!
There are a lot more where that came from. Be sure to check them out at www.airsoftgi.com!
Time for the TM L96 AWS users to make another hefty upgrade with this v Trigger from X-Fire/PDI-Japan… "This product is different from VSR-10 NewTrigger about 90%. The concept is same as VSR-10 New Trigger 'reliable handling'. At first, the set balance in the cylinder is not lose, and it does not fail cocking. Second, it can hold setting long time by SUS303 PistonEnd and PistonSear which is given QPQ processing. BOX is made by Duralumin. And Setpin, TriggerSear, Trigger are made by carbon steel.
- PDI’s HD or VC Piston is necessary to use this product.
- Safety lock is omitted. If you need it, please use one which bolt has.
- This product is not for VSR-10"
Star M200 CheyTac version which we assume to be the brand stamped on the Ares replica which is the two-power source option and is available at a discounted price of US$1099 from the original US$1399 SRP at eHobby Asia… "Airsoft Replica CheyTac Intervention 'Long Range Rifle System" M-200 heavy sniper rifle. Most Material are produced by CNC mechanism. Nylon Fiber + Aluminum Alloy Construction. Over 8500g heavy weight weapon just like a real steel.
- Dual Shooting Shooting Power Source System
- Quick Detach Design Barrel Assembly
- 29inch Barrel Length
- PGRS-1 Style muzzle brake
Adjustable Parts Include:
- FOLDING BIPOD
- QD BARREL
- RETRACTABLE BUTT STOCK
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK PIECE
- EASY UPGRADE POWER by Gas / Air-Cocking Dual System
Package includes 3.5-10x50mm Scope with dual rings mount
Long Range Shooting and offer over 470FPS with Gas Bolt System"
Coming soon from STAR Airsoft is their iteration of the infamous Cheytac M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle. Weighing in at 8.65KG, this Nylon Fibre and CNC’d Aluminium bodied sniper rifle, like the ARES, is dual powered by either gas or spring (35rds for the gas mag or 100rds for the spring mag). Velocity on gas is up around the 470FPS mark or 300FPS if using the spring. No price announced as of today.
[inexplicably, STAR has removed their video. Sorry]
- 19/05/2009 — Redwolf Airsoft – Ares CheyTac Intervention M200 Review with Pics and Video
- 16/01/2010 — Redwolf TV: 50 reasons why you want to stand back from the SOCOMGEAR M82A1 Version 2
- 11/01/2010 — SOCOMGear CheyTac M200 Intervention Co2 Rifle at Shotshow 2010
- 29/12/2009 — STAR Airsoft releases Airsoft Laser Boresighter
- 24/12/2009 — Twelve Tips: How Not to get Killed by a Competent Enemy Combatant